Saturday, December 23, 2006

Foss' Football Forecast, Dec. 24-25, 2006

I had a good week last week with my NFL picks going 7-3, my only three losses were the Tennessee Titans upset of the Jacksonville Jaguars, 24-17, the Washington Redskins upset of the Saints in New Orleans, 16-10, and the Pittsburgh Steelers surprisingly big win over the Panthers in Carolina, 37-3. My pick of the Baltimore Ravens over the Cleveland Browns by 10 was exact, 27-17. My NFL record overall is now 53-32 for 62.4 percent.

The Dallas Cowboys have the honor of playing in the national spotlight on both major U.S. Holidays: Thanksgiving and Christmas this season. I'm not so sure their families are happy about that.

Here are this weeks picks:
NFL Sunday, Christmas Eve, December 24, 2006:
chicago by 14 over DETROIT
indianapolis by 14 over HOUSTON
ST. LOUIS by 7 over washington
SAN FRANCISCO by 10 over arizona
cincinnati by 3 over DENVER
JACKSONVILLE by 3 over new england
new orleans by 3 over NEW YORK GIANTS
baltimore by 10 over PITTSBURGH
ATLANTA by 3 over carolina
Christmas Day, Monday, December 25, 2006:
DALLAS by 7 over philadelphia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home